Financing In Mexico For Foreigners
WHOLESALE BROKERED LOAN PRODUCTS AND PROGRAMS: Mexusadvisors S.A DE C.V DE C.V may act as a third-party originator and submit loan packages/applications directly to third-party lenders for approval in the Foreign Country of Mexico. This information acquired Is only utilized for the purchase of property through The Collective Real Estate Group, MX in Partnership with Mexusadvisors S.A DE C.V DE C.V. any disputes will need to be directed to the company Mexusadvisors S.A DE C.V DE C.V. at Boulevard Europa No 17 Int. 29 Segundo Piso, local 29, Col. Lomas de Angelópolis II, Puebla, Pue. C.P. 72830
LOAN COMMITMENT: This is not a commitment to make a loan, nor should it be construed as lending advice. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet LTV requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines, interest rates, and program guidelines, and are subject to change without notice based on applicant’s eligibility and market conditions. Refinancing an existing loan may result in total finance charges being higher over life of loan.
A couple of things you might want to know about our PARADISE Loan:
✔ Currency: US Dollar.
✔ Nationality: USA or Canadian citizens.
✔ Immigration status: temporary, permanent or no residency.
✔ Minimum property value: $250,000.00 USD.
✔ Loan-to-value: up to 65% of the appraisal value (risk adjusted).
✔ Loan length: 1 to 25 years (risk adjusted).
✔ Fixed rate: defined according to credit profile and market conditions.
✔ Fees: underwriting , closing and origination.
✔ Benefits: no prepayment penalty, interest is calculated on the unpaid balance, a One-stop banking experience.
Subject to change according to market conditions*
- 1. ID.
- 2. Migratory document.
- 3. Proof of address (not older than three months).
- 4. KYC form. (CLICK THE LINK ON TOP OF THIS SECTION)
- 5. Profiling form. (CLICK THE LINK ON TOP OF THIS SECTION)
- 6. Substitute beneficiary ID.
- 7. Marital Document (just in case of being married under marital partnership).
1. Certificated of Incorporation Document (with apostille and translated).
2. By-laws and their amendments (with apostille and translated).
3. Tax Id document (with apostille and translated).
4. Proof of address (not older than three months).
5. Power of attorney granted by a public notary and apostille and translated, if applicable.
6. Identification of legal representative.
7. KYC form.
8. FATCA form.
9. Profiling form.
11. Migratory document.
12. Document containing the CURP (it will not be necessary if the CURP is in the migratory document).
13. Document containing the RFC.
14. Proof of address (not older than three months).